Thursday, August 5, 2010

WEEK 1

In class today that was conduct by Mr.Yap , my mind is like being opened on the other side of thinking . First i thought it was like boring then i makes seen to me that every single person on earth can be creative or more creative just by adjusting the way of our thinking . For me it is like a small switch in my brain that trigger the creative mode of the brain (this is how image it) . The way of a person think is different from others . That makes some of us more creative then others . People that thinks out of the box is the creative people .

Just to show example just compare the way of Pablo Picasso think and the way of G.Bush think .
We can see the out come from this two people and it is totally different . One is a artist that create painting and the other one is a president that want to make his country richer .

Sorry if my example is not clear enough for this topic but that is the way of how i understand . Though it just an intro class but still it give me sort of stuff to think and help me in my studies .

No comments:

Post a Comment